[Market-farming] good conference for small growers

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 16:01:21 EDT 2009

Don't think the sign up information is on line yet, I always get a post
card from them early to be sure to set get the dates set aside.  High  tunnel
and CSA is Jan 7 and the rest of the sessions are on Friday and Saturday  of
the 8 & 9.  It seems to be one of the lest costly conference as most  of
them and we usually do two or three every winter.

the web site is :extension.missouri.edu/buchanan/GPVGC.shtml

Phil