[Market-farming] good conference for small growers

E C GRANATA elainegranata at msn.com
Mon Oct 12 13:36:26 EDT 2009

Barb:  CSU and several other organizations hold the Big and Small conference each Feb along with a farm tour sponsored by COPA (Colorado Organic Producers Assn) -- an organizations which you should join (we're starting a listserv, too). This year the conference is in Adams County at the Fairgrounds, I believe.  I've copied Adrian Card who can send you a brochure first of the year and Addy Elliott, COPA's executive director, who can send you membership information.

Look forward to meeting you.

Elaine,

Denver