[Market-farming] new here, short intoduction

growbd at aol.com growbd at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 13:11:53 EDT 2009

 Hi Barb.

Welcome to the Market Farming list!? I find this to be a very friendly group of people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience and aren't afraid to ask "stupid" questions.? I hope you'll tell the story of your high tunnel at some point!? I'm sure you'll find an interested audience here.

Warmly,
Deb
Sleepy Hollow NY