[Market-farming] Update

growbd at aol.com growbd at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 13:06:50 EDT 2009

 Dear Liz,

Thank you so much for your work on this list.? I find it to be a wonderfully friendly and helpful group of people who are generous with their knowledge and experience but aren't afraid to ask silly questions.? I look forward to opening these emails every day and see them as a real relief from the rest of the crap in my inbox.?

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been in pain and not able to get things harvested.? If I were close enough I'd come over and give you a hand.? I wish you a smooth surgery and quick recovery.? You'll be in my prayers.?

Warmly,
Deb
Sleepy Hollow NY