[Market-farming] Update

Liz Pike liz at horseshoegardens.com
Mon Oct 12 10:05:07 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Just to give y'all a heads up--for those wondering why the moderation is
being delayed (for new members/oversize posts), I'm awaiting emergency
back surgery and can't get to the computer often enough to process stuff
as soon as I usually do.  Unfortunately, I've been dealing with this for
the past 9 months, which cut out our market garden very early this
year--too bad cuz we had production out the wazoo, but no way to harvest
to get it to market--made alot of neighbors very happy though.

As a reminder to new members (& old), your posts will go through
automatically, without moderation, if you keep the size small...reply
with only the info you need, not the whole post, and certainly not the
whole digest.  Moderation is only set to assure new subscribers are not
spammers and to block large posts as a courtesy to our members who are
on slow rural internet connections with limited downloads.

I'm in the midst of working on a project to celebrate this list's 10th
year anniversary starting January 2010 so there will be some exciting
things in the near future for this list!  I'll be back as often as I
can...thank god y'all are a civil bunch and rarely am I needed to
actually moderate.  thanks for that!!

Liz Pike
Horseshoe Gardens
Market Farming List Admin