[Market-farming] Coleman's Quick Hoops

Marcy Nameth mlynnn at wildblue.net
Sun Oct 11 23:45:59 EDT 2009

If you have some 1" black poly you could use that too. When I had a more
intensive garden and smaller area I had 4' wide raised beds and used 1 1/2"
PVC sections in the ground, then stuck the black poly in opposite sides to
make the hoop.  I like the idea of alternating hoops one above, one below
the cover, but it takes a lot more. Just seems like it would help with the
wind, but maybe heavy wire hoops from side to side would help.

Marcy