[Market-farming] Wintery market

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 19:20:16 EDT 2009

That is crazy Phil!  I have be drowned before, 2.5 inches in 3 hours, but never snow.  Today was a very cold and windy day. I wish I could say it was worth my time.  I am happy to say that my produce in my high tunnels is looking good, one more night  and we will be in the clear for a week.

Do you have any pictures?

Jay