[Market-farming] Flame weeding Salad production systems

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 7 21:07:36 EDT 2009

>-Finially harverst with the
><http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/product.aspx?category=292&subcategory=628&item=9334)>jonneys
>greens harvester

Unless you are proficient at sharpening 36inch serrated blades on the
fly, I'd suggest that you spend some time with one of these before
you buy one. Better than that, I'd suggest that you buy mine from me
because heaven knows I haven't used mine after I found out that you
can damage more micro lettuce in an instant with one of these than I
ever dreamed was possible before I saw it happen!
-Allan in WV, who still holds Eliot in the highest esteem.