[Market-farming] Price for Spinach

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 09:43:27 EDT 2009

I am selling some spinach today at market for the first time.  I don't have a bunch, about 5 pounds.  It is larger than baby spinach.  About the size of a large serving spoon to about 3/4 of a dollar bill.  I was going to pick it last week, but I ran out of time.  I packed it loosely in 5 ounce bags.  I was going to go with 8 ounce bags, but  it didn't want to fit real well.

How much do you charge for spinach.  I noticed in the store it was on sale for $3.00 for 9 ounces.  I am probably going to have more, I just ran out of time picking.

Thanks.