[Market-farming] Bagged Salad Mix Regulations

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 09:04:47 EDT 2009

The lettuce is in bags,no direct connection to the lettuce, and I always
keep the chard in the melted water from the ice.  Never had any lettuce  look
soft or mushey from using ice this way.  Me do around 60# a week all
summer and have never had a compliant all we have are lines to people to buy our
lettuce until we are sold out every week.  Customers tell us they are able
to get 10 days shelf life from our lettuce, so something must be working.

Phil