[Market-farming] Bagged Salad Mix Regulations

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Tue Oct 6 18:37:52 EDT 2009

I've never had a good experience with the meeting of ice and leafy
greens.  They both tend to melt.  :)

Best thing in the world, since making ice takes a lot of energy is to
use cool water which, as it evaporates cools the leaves.  A simple
misting system works wonders.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio