[Market-farming] Coyote-Wolf Hybrids in Northeastern USA

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Tue Oct 6 12:39:30 EDT 2009

Greetings,
Interesting, but not really surprising,  I mean coyotes cross with dogs
all the time.  So do wolves.  So, why shouldn't they cross with each
other.  While I realize that wild coy-anything can be very dangerous and
very smart, I will always love my companion of 11 years, my coydog.  She
is probably the best companion animal I have ever had.  There is a good
book out called Daily Coyote, about raising a wild coyote pup.  They do
make good pets, but you must start with a very young pup, long before
they are ready to be weaned.
Bright Blessings,
Kim