[Market-farming] Small farm exemption

breck bcarden at breckinridgegroup.com
Fri Oct 2 16:45:54 EDT 2009

Mr. Hatch,

Shame on you! You could have forwarded my email to anyone that you thought
should have received it and they would have been welcome to waste paper and
resources and make as many copies as they saw fit. It is obvious by your
requirements that you are not interested in receiving the general public's
opinion on this matter. Had you thoughtfully read my concerns you would have
understood my position on these meetings.

Thanks,

Farmer Breck

Breck Carden

Carden's Garden