[Market-farming] Getting silage to the field

Wiener, Benjamin L CPT NG NG FORSCOM benjamin.l.wiener at us.army.mil
Sat Nov 28 22:03:57 EST 2009

I would recommend 1 of 2 things.  First, feed straight from the trailer.  no waste and no handling.  My neighbor does this.    I have a "cargo handler" which is a heavy plastic tarp that rolls out into a pick up bed and then you hand turn a crank, rolling up the tarp and pulling the load out of the pickup bed and dumping it on the ground.  I use it for manure, woodchips, and gravel.  they are about $100 at Northern Tool + Equipment.

Ben Wiener