[Market-farming] Getting silage to the field

gothoney at aol.com gothoney at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 21:38:02 EST 2009

I need to go over the road and haul silage to my farm; I have seven beef cattle and a 35HP Kabota with a bucket; I also have a 20 foot dual axle tailers, and a 4 wheel drive truck; without modifying the trailer I can't unload from my trailer which has a rail; any recommendations on getting the silage to the animals at a minimum of expense and NOT handling it by hand?