[Market-farming] Cherry Sized Tomato

Sue Wells farmersue at myfairpoint.net
Sat Nov 28 16:47:28 EST 2009

I love reisentraube also, but the past 2 years they have not sold very well.
Sometimes these get larger than what people want in a cherry tomato. Maybe
the weather, I don't know why.  I like to have 3 or 4 different kinds of
cherry tomatoes. I like the various colors for my display. Last year was my
first year for Sun Gold and I will grow those again, as they sell very well
and people know them well. I like chocolate cherry, but they crack easily. I
also like lollipop,(yellow) but they crack easily also. Smaller ones
frustrate me as they take too long to pick.
Sue
Vermont