[Market-farming] Cherry Sized Tomato

growbd at aol.com growbd at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 15:42:06 EST 2009

My favorite cherry type heirloom is Reisentraube.  It's a larger red cherry -about an inch in diameter- with a distinctive pointed end.  The flavor is great, plants yield a lot, and it seems to resist cracking.  I've only seen it through Seed Savers Exchange.

I would love to find a good yellow  pear.  The one I tried a couple of years ago from Johnnys cracked like crazy and had lousy flavor.

I'm a fan of Sun Gold too!

Deb