[Market-farming] Cherry Sized Tomato

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Sat Nov 28 15:39:26 EST 2009

Greetings,
We grow white current, a tiny tomatoes that tastes like candy.  Yes, we
do charge an arm and leg for them, but we can't keep them on the table.
We do cut them off the plant, most of the clusters ripen at the same
time.  Coyote, a native of Mexico is also very good, but not quite as
sweet.  Many parents buy them to introduce youngsters to tomatoes.  Both
are open pollinated plants.
Bright Blessings,
Kim