[Market-farming] Genoa City, Wisconsin area

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Fri Nov 27 10:42:23 EST 2009

Anyone with decent tractor mechanics judgment on this list in the Genoa
City, Wisconsin area? I have a lead on a tractor, but it has been listed
several places/times and not sold, so I would really like to have someone
look at it to see if it is sound or likely to be an ongoing problem?

Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe