[Market-farming] Pricing of spinach now

Marcy mlynnn at wildblue.net
Fri Nov 20 08:53:35 EST 2009

Sue, I'm curious about your mix with violets.
Do the violets hold up about the same as the lettuce?
I've just been thinking I'd seed some violets this fall for spring, but
hadn't considered doing a mix.  I like that even better.
Also on the spinach, I'd guess the leaves are smaller now, which usually
means  higher prices for baby spinach?
Thanks,
Marcy