[Market-farming] Tell us about the cukes!

Alliums garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Thu Nov 19 20:29:33 EST 2009

Allan in WV wrote:

>I'll get hold of you offline about the cuke adventure.

No, no -- tell us how the greenhouse cukes went!  My partner is a Chinese
immigrant who says we can make big bucks by selling cucumbers for the
Chinese New Year.  Unfortunately, the Chinese New Year is in February (which
is not fun even in Southeastern PA, let alone the rest of PA, for cukes) so
we are trying to figure out if we could truly make a profit doing this.

So, growing cukes in greenhouses -- I'm all ears!

Dorene in Southeastern PA