[Market-farming] seed companies

Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland rootsfarm at cwdom.dm
Wed Nov 18 07:13:25 EST 2009

I use the same seed companies that are starring on most folks' lists
(esp. Johnny's, Territorial, Pinetree, Southern Exposure Seed
Exchange, High Mowing, & Fedco),  but also use Evergreen Seeds  www.evergreenseeds.com
   for their amazing collection of Asian varieties.  Germination
usually good, service OK, but they don't distinguish between treated
and untreated varieties, nor will they tell you, nor can you order
just untreated.   I also sometimes use Nichols, Tomato Growers,
Totally Tomatoes, Gourmet Seeds International, and Baker Creek when
they have varieties I crave.

Best wishes to all,

Karen

Roots Farm