[Market-farming] seed companies

Hmgrant77 at cs.com Hmgrant77 at cs.com
Tue Nov 17 20:08:29 EST 2009

Everyone seems to have very similar seed companies they use.  We only plant
pumpkins and gourds (started 2 years ago) and have used Siegers Seed
Company both years.  I checked out a few other places when we first started but
was happy with Siegers and prices seemed ok.  I also was able to speak to a
local seed consultant right in my area.  But since everyone is mentioning
these other companies I am starting to wonder if I should take a look at Johnnys
or some other ones.  Thanks.