[Market-farming] seed companies

growbd at aol.com growbd at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 11:49:07 EST 2009

Those are exactly my top five, Sean.

I finally joined Seed Savers this year after years of just ordering from their regular retail catalog.  In addition to the 10% discount, Members get the Yearbook which has something like 10,000 unique varieties of seeds offered up by other members.  It's an amazing resource.  Membership is only $35/year.
http://www.seedsavers.org/

Deb