[Market-farming] hand slapping

growbd at aol.com growbd at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 13:19:46 EST 2009

I may be mistaken here, but I believe MAsteveINE was having trouble with what he meant to post.  I agree that the list ought to be used for the exchange of info that may be of wide interest with chit-chat kept to a minimum...but I don't think that was intentionally violated by the post below.

MAsteveINE, I do hope you won't leave; you've contributed excellent questions and answers.  I value your presence here.

Deb