[Market-farming] recommendations re accounting programs

stonecirclefarm tds.net stonecirclefarm at tds.net
Wed Nov 11 17:29:21 EST 2009

Spreadsheet programs like Excel are great and flexible if you are reasonable
comfortable with using them.  If you really want to learn the ropes, you can
use them to do all sorts of things.  I use spreadsheets for many reasons
(especially the record keeping associated with organic certification) but
use Quickbooks as well.  As noted, it is "the standard" and great if you
need to generate invoices.  I've never had the problem of it creating
erroneous entries on its own.

-John

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Rachel Evans <rachel at sunshinefarmmarket.com