[Market-farming] Anaheim chili - Pepper Gal

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Wed Nov 11 08:19:27 EST 2009

Greetings,
I have heard that she is good on hot peppers, but the sweet pepper seed
I bought one year was useless.  Less than 20% germination, no
satisfaction from her either.  My seed from Seeds of Change that year
all germinated, so I know it wasn't me, as I grew all of them at the
same time.  I won't use her again either, and yes, I too got treated
seed, not marked as such.  This was 3 or 4 years ago.
Bright Blessings,
Kim