[Market-farming] Anaheim chili - Pepper Gal

Barking Cat Farm barkingcatfarm at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 10 20:42:50 EST 2009

And Tomato Growers Supply does not indicate in their catalog which
seeds are treated, as we unpleasantly discovered this year. However,
you can ask to have your account with them marked as no treated seeds
allowed. We'll see if that works this coming year if we re-order from
them.

Kim - Barking Cat Farm, Zone 7b where it finally stopped raining and
we've had gorgeous weather for a whole week