[Market-farming] Interplanting

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Tue Nov 10 09:04:56 EST 2009

Greetings,

What I have found about companion planting is that varieties, climate,
type of soil and many other factors affect what will grow nicely with
others.  While you can start with a book, and yes, I do own and have
read Carrots love Tomatoes, my climate is so much different that very
few of the suggestions work for me.
Bright Blessings,
Kim