[Market-farming] Rosemary and oange oil

Celeste Illgner Havener chavener at uwyo.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:36:50 EST 2009

Day cares, churches, cooperative extension and guy clubs (elks, moose, odd fellows all have inspected kitchens.  Some folks 'rent' a space from restaurants here on the day  the restaurant is closed.  One woman rents from a bagel shop that is only open in the morning.  They get there at o'dark:thirty and are done by noon, she has the afternoon.
Sometimes you have to get a separate certification for your food here in Wyoming, but it is definitely cheaper than renting an entire restaurant.
Celeste
High Horse Farm