[Market-farming] Posting ttachments

Richard Robinson rrobinson at nasw.org
Sun Nov 8 14:08:02 EST 2009

The attachment I see on your posts (and they have been there since i joined the list a year and a half ago) is the text of the listserv signature:

In my mail program, posts from some, but not all, subscribers come with these as attachments. If you are only seeing the now, I would guess that's a function either of your mail program or your ISP or how the listserv software is handling your program's mail. If that's what your attachments look like on your end, don't worry about it.

 --
 Richard Robinson
 http://www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/