[Market-farming] Rosemary and oange oil

Wyatt Jones wyatt_jones at netzero.com
Sun Nov 8 12:39:26 EST 2009

I wanted to correct what I said about the English muffin cost The cost of ingredients for a large English muffin is a little less than 50 cents and I charged about 75 cents.  I tried charging a dollar but people balked and I eventually stopped making them for market.  If I cut way back on the butter, or used margarine and powdered milk I could sell them for less but I'm a quality nut I guess and I don't want to get a reputation for cheap products one can buy anywhere.  I'm not going to try competing with Kroger's on that sort of thing as I would lose every time.
Graphic Design Programs
The Art Institutes - Get Info on Graphic Design Degrees.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=i6fvv__s9DZRkbENV9na0AAAJ1FIpEJmPFxVJyqaeAXGqH-MAAQAAAAFAAAAABsvXT4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhBJAAAAAA=