[Market-farming] Garlic questions

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Sun Nov 8 09:05:22 EST 2009

Thanks for the info. So, I can plant the small cloves and harvest them as green garlic in the spring, yes? Assuming I want to take the time to mess with them. I won't even get into the shriveled, rotten bulbs on the bottom of the bag. Disgusting. I knew better though. I'm more mad at myself than anything. I KNEW not to buy from this person, and did it anyway. Live and learn.

Carla
Perkins, OK