[Market-farming] More on bread

Maggie Palmer maggiepalmer at wyoming.com
Sat Nov 7 16:07:27 EST 2009

I must submit another of the absolute best, and simplest loaf of artisan
bread on the planet:

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Real-Food/Artisan-Bread-In-Five-Minutes-A-Day
.aspx

This bread is awesome.  I sell loaves at our Farmers Market for $6 a piece.
Buy the book!

Maggie Palmer
Painted Sage Farm
Daniel, Wyo