[Market-farming] Rosemary and oange oil

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 22:35:37 EST 2009

In Kansas you can make and sell non-hazardous baked goods and jams and jellies with out a commercial certified Kitchen.  If I had to have a certified kitchen, it would make it impossible to make ends meet.  If I did, I could sell my jellies in gourmet shops.  I am working on renting a kitchen next year.

Jay