[Market-farming] Rosemary

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Sat Nov 7 08:44:19 EST 2009

I'd love to have a Pacific Northwest climate but we do not.

We grow rosemary and it needs to be cut back and mulched heavily to
make it through our winters and I am in Southwestern Ohio.  I would
figure that the further north the worse it does overwintering.  We
used to pot it and bring it in  during late autumn /winter.  That
becomes a hassle though when you are trying to grow lots of it.  Now
its just cut back and mulch and be happy with what makes it through
the cold.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio