[Market-farming] Rosemary and oange oil

Wyatt Jones wyatt_jones at netzero.com
Fri Nov 6 16:04:58 EST 2009

Sorry this is off the normal subjects but I've been baking artisan breads to make extra money since the weather cooled down as I'm a little short of cash, I've been selling out at the farmers market every week, I sold $250 worth in less than an hour last Saturday, all I had actually, the limiting factor is my little oven.  Anyway I'm having trouble getting fresh rosemary and dried orange peel at reasonable prices and was wondering if anyone has used Orange oil and Rosemary oil as viable substitutes and/or knows of a good source of reasonably priced food grade oils such as those or the herbs themselves.    The Potato Rosemary Bread takes a tablespoon of ground rosemary per pound of bread so I need a lot

Once again , sorry this is off the subject but I thought some of the people here might be bakers as well.

Thanks

Wyatt
Instant Debt Consolidation Quote
Free debt consolidation quote online! No obligation. No credit check.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=ojsNN4y5VBVkkdNutvYONgAAJ1FIpEJmPFxVJyqaeAXGqH-MAAQAAAAFAAAAALYCAz8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABI2kQAAAAA=