[Market-farming] Broccoli and Cauliflower questions

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 12:28:54 EST 2009

Bob,  What do you mean by "over hardened" plants?  I started them around July 1st, and potted up around the 20th of July and planted out around the 5-8th of August.  I would have planted our earlier, but it was too wet to work the soil and the beans weren't removed yet.

Thanks for the advice, this was my first fall crop of broccoli and cauliflower.

Jay