[Market-farming] Prevention techniques for Late Blight

jmaeck9896 at aol.com jmaeck9896 at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 10:14:04 EDT 2009

Thanks to the list for so much good information and help.

I am wondering if anyone has tried stinging nettle as a fungicide ?
I am trying biodynamic sprays as prevention against Late Blight
and other tomato diseases, but have no experience with it.

What are other people doing to protect against blights on tomatoes
or potatoes, in fields or greenhouses.

Also, should a plant develop late blight, and it is caught early,
can the leaf be clipped off and the plant saved, or is it too risky ?

Sincerely,

John