[Market-farming] sour blueberries

growbd at aol.com growbd at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 16:09:12 EDT 2009

I agree with Rivka.  Tell them--maybe even offer samples.  The relationship with your customers is way more important than what you sell this particular week and this is a great opportunity to show people that you can be trusted.  If this week's don't sell because of your honesty, try to find a couple of hours (I know!) to do some value-added thing with them, like jam or compote.

Good luck!

Deb

Sleepy Hollow NY