[Market-farming] Looking for a scale (Anyone have feedback on a PC-80L?)

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Sun Jun 28 16:55:07 EDT 2009

I am looking to purchase a scale.  I need it to be dual purpose.  On
one hand I need a produce scale that is legal for tender and the other
a scale to fill 5 gallon buckets with honey for bulk sales.  It needs
to be protable even if it runs a bit large.

I was considering the PC-80L which handles up to 80 lbs (5 gallons of
honey is in the 60 to 65 pound range).

http://primebutchersupply.com/PC-80L_Retail_Electronic_Scale.aspx

Does anyone have any experience with this scale?

Cheers!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio