[Market-farming] Buying a New Fridge

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 28 05:21:54 EDT 2009

We need to buy a new fridge for the household's kitchen. (Man, have
they become expensive!!)

The 'lifetime Amana' we bought 5 years ago has turned into a repair
man's dream and a busy family's nightmare.

Knowing how important it is to hold the proper temps for produce
without freezing stuff, I'm wondering what the rest of you have found
to be a manufacturer of good, reliable household refrigeration.

I'm not looking for style or color. My idea of 'bells and whistles'
would be a good 'crisper' area.

Lowes has Samsung at 30% off this weekend, but they are LOADED with
'features.' I pretty much just want cooling. (OK, with a freezer on
the bottom.)

Thanks

-Allan in WV