[Market-farming] okra

Flying S Farms farmerwantabe at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:21:40 EDT 2009

We charge between $3.00 and $4.00 a pound, we size ours out, small for boiling $4.00/lb, medium for frying, grilling or raw ($3.50-4.00) and larger size for frying $3.00/lb.
Some of your upper scale markets you'll find higher prices, have to almost pick everyday and its a pain sometimes, we sell out everytime.

Ben and Catherine Simmons
Flying S Farms
Woodbury, Tennessee
615-542-1078