[Market-farming] Farm Math

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Wed Jun 24 10:31:19 EDT 2009

Greetings,
For us it was 15 week old Naragansette Turkeys + 2 large chicken snakes
= 7 turkeys.  Of course they didn't touch the week old frakenbirds in
the same greenhouse, just the expensive turkeys.  However, my biggest
and continuing problem is domestic dogs, well fed domestic dogs.  They
kill for fun and don't stop until everything is dead or they die of lead
poisoning.
Bright Blessings,
Kim