[Market-farming] bags for salad mix and lettuce

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sun Jun 21 21:19:43 EDT 2009

I need to get more bags for salad mix and lettuce. In the past I have used
gusseted bags, twirling and half-tying the top. I had 4 x 8 for salad mix. I
have used the t-shirt bags for lettuce, but they are not nice for display. I
have seen some folks using flat, rather than gusseted bags for both. I would
appreciate suggestions on sizes/types/sources. Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe