[Market-farming] Rock pickers

David Inglis mhcsa at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 14:32:35 EDT 2009

Does anyone have a line on rock pickers for low horsepower tractors that
will do a 60" bed or 2 x 30". I have permanent beds that look like a pebble
beach   right now because my weeding system brings them up and flips them
over to be washed by the incessant rain we have been getting. My friend said
if I pick the rocks out of my field it will look like a Polder the ground
will sink so much. There is some decent soil between those rocks though.

Cheers.

Dave

Dave Inglis

www.mahaiweharvest.com