[Market-farming] CSA Works

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Thu Jun 18 19:30:42 EDT 2009

I need tomato trays and have been told CSA Works has good prices, but I
cannot find contact info for them. Can anyone tell me? Also, other
recommendations? I have checked with Norse Plastics and Buckhorn - both are
in the $8.50 - $9.50 range plus shipping.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe