[Market-farming] Tillage recommendation?

breck bcarden at breckinridgegroup.com
Thu Jun 18 12:45:32 EDT 2009

I sold my Bcs 12hp diesel $4500 and bought a 20hp older ford tractor $1600
at auction. 4' tiller $800 ebay, $400 mower neighbor, box grader $150, and
etc.. My point is the tractor is more bang for the bucks and more versatile.
I have fixed beds, so I till with 4' only. I may wish I had a bcs when I
finish my hoophouse though.

For what it's worth,

Farmer Breck

Breck Carden