[Market-farming] picking containers

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Wed Jun 17 22:29:43 EDT 2009

Thank you everyone for the thoughts on picking containers.  The wells and
wade bags look like just the thing I want at Oesco.
I would also like to thank the person that mentioned buying Lemon Grass at
Asian markets and sticking in soil.  It works, bought 50 and now have about
45 very healthy plants.

Maury Sheets
Woodland Produce