[Market-farming] picking containers

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Tue Jun 16 11:48:53 EDT 2009

I haven't found anything that I can hang on me to pick tomatoes. Everything I've tried I end up with smooshed tomatoes. So, for cherry tomatoes I use a 2 gal. bucket that I can sort of kick along with my foot. This leaves both hands free for picking.  I'd love something that would hook onto me for picking okra. That is where I really run into problems.
Carla
Perkins, OK and we're going to hit 100 degrees today. Yuck.